What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you can always unsubscribe manually.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Your web browser (like Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla or Firefox) then sends these cookies back to our website [or application] on each subsequent visit.
- To recognize your device(s) when you visit our Site;
- To remember if you’ve set any preferences on our Site;
- To temporarily store data – for example, this may be used as part of customer surveys;
- To test new content and assess its performance;
- To track you as you go through our Site (we do this to track page usage, and see what paths have been used by visitors on our Site; we also track the use of our Internet banner advertisements and other links from our marketing partners’ websites);
- To improve our Site’s usability;
- To allow you to share pages with social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, and to support social media components, like Facebook or Twitter (where we use a plugin from these third party platforms);
- To make sure you don’t miss information that’s relevant to you (we target information to our users, such as website content, marketing campaigns, direct marketing e-mails, and Internet banner advertisements on our Site and other websites);
- To analyze use of our Site (we do this for statistical analysis and, sales and marketing research).
We may also combine this web usage data with other information we have collected about you, and we store this information so we can have a better and more specific understanding of the way people are using our website, and their preferences and interests.
We use the following cookies on our Site:
- Targeting cookies - these cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make it, and the advertising displayed on it, more relevant to your interests.
- Functionality cookies - these are used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalize its content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of currency, language or region).
- Analytical/performance cookies - they allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works (for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily); and
- Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas, use a shopping cart or make use of payment services.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Lucerit Limited. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site.